[Noisebridge-discuss] Theft at Noisebbridge

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 14:04:09 UTC 2011

In fact,

If I may, I'd like to delete all responses to this forum, along with
my own post on the incident of how I perceived my personal conflict
with Robert. I sent him a private email ultimately purveying what I
meant to say, and I'd like for him to hold that email in the highest
regard vs all the other petty bickering. I realize that some of the
stuff I said wasn't true and was in fact hurtful and said out of anger
and frustration, so if anyone could be so kind as to delete these
things, I'd be very obliged to do something kind in the future. Truth
is I care about the dude, even though he really pisses me the fuck off
sometimes, and I don't want to give him the impression that I don't
value his opinions just because he reacted in a way or felt a certain
way I personally disagree with, My ultimate goal is to at the very
least, keep the peace with him, and to one day hopefully rekindle our
friendship back to the level it was before the incident occurred. I
will give it time, and provide him with the personal space of in which
he requests, and in the mean time I will be coming to Noisebridge, but
only for the purpose of promoting positive non-violent communication,
even when it's entirely tempting not to do so.

PS I apologize for sending out mass emails, this will be the last one
I promise. Thanks and if anyone has any questions comments or
concerns, here is my email address

and if not text/call me at 415-347-1434.

Peace and love, yall. Peace and love...

AND AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR SENDING MASS EMAILS!!! DON'T HURT ME, I'M
FRAGILE AND CAN BREAK VERY EASILY. :-)