[Noisebridge-discuss] New donation box

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Thu Dec 29 19:08:29 UTC 2011

It's OK Andy, no one thinks it's secure! It's just a bit harder to smash
open.

I think it's a better idea to take the money out more often and deposit
it in the bank, so that's what I've been doing, and I also gave the
deposit information to a few more people so they can help keep up with
donations.

Sadly though, it's more of a pain in the ass to make change for a 20 now
that the box isn't see-through.  If someone wants to fix the lid of the
old box, we could keep using it...

- Liz