[Noisebridge-discuss] New donation box

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:33:09 UTC 2011

On Dec 29, 2011, at 11:21, Snail <snailtsunami at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you suggesting we DRM the donation box to prevent duplication.

Put envelopes next to the donation box. Request that people donating draw something artistic on the outside. Include a copyright assignment to noisebridge on the envelope.

Now, the locks are DMCA access control measures protecting access to copyrighted works.

(Because, of course, nobody at noisebridge would think of violating the DMCA. I'm *sure* that using anti-circumvention rules would work. It wouldn't encourage noisebridge people to circumvent the locks as a matter of principle. Nope :)