[Noisebridge-discuss] The Hideous Remains of Christmas Dinner, and cigarette butts in the oranges

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Fri Dec 30 00:20:19 UTC 2011

So, before you go smoke on the fire escape, set fire to Noisebridge.
Then it'll be legal to be on the fire escape, and everyone will be happy!

- Liz

On 12/29/11 3:43 PM, Joshua Juran wrote:
> On Dec 29, 2011, at 12:51 PM, Liz Henry wrote:
>
>> The guys at Mi Ranchito asked that we please not smoke on the fire
>> escape.
>
> Actually, it's illegal to be on the fire escape at all -- that is,
> unless making one's escape from a fire.  It's definitely not a means
> for *fire* to escape.

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ