[Noisebridge-discuss] Kinect at NB

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:05:05 UTC 2011

Someone excellent whose name I can't remember (until Al posts the
meeting notes) donated a Kinect to Noisebridge last night at the
weekly meeting.

After the meeting people were playing with it, and I was really
impressed.  What was the name of the software that you were using to
visualize it's representation of its surroundings?

Also, where does it live at Noisebridge?  I'd like to experiment with
it tomorrow to brainstorm on project ideas with the machine learning
peeps.

Thanks,
jared-