[Noisebridge-discuss] Kinect at NB

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 11:18:31 UTC 2011

Thanks to Greg for the Kinect donation!

I spent a few hours today trying to get it working with my Mac with
only minor success if you can even call it that.

I've documented my research and finding so far on newly created wiki
page for NB's Kinect:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Kinect

Can some one, who knows the nburl.net password, please create /kinect
pointing to the wiki page above?  There is already a label on the
Kinect itself with http://nburl.net/kinect but it current goes
nowhere!

Jared-