[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Salon - social gathering & monthly showing of interesting art and projects from the community

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 03:08:22 UTC 2011

I also think this is a really cool idea.  Sort of an arts show & tell.  Josh started one every Tuesday at 7:30pm (before the weekly meeting) for more tech oriented projects -- he calls it:  Be The Hack.  It's a great way for people to see what other projects people are working on and playing with at Noisebridge.  A more liesurely arts focused salon would also be great.

Mitch.