[Noisebridge-discuss] selling junk on craigslist, throwing junk out (specifically printers)

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 08:46:15 UTC 2011

The meeting notes from last week refer to a discussion about throwing
stuff out...

There's stuff here that isn't used and could probably be thrown out.
however, some of the stuff may actually be worth something to somebody,
specifically the three big HP printers in the donation area and also the
big treechopper printer.  those printers have been in that same location
for about 3 months now.  perhaps we could list these things on
craigslist and let somebody pick them up.  if we did that, we'd have not
only the additional square-footage but also the money from the sales
which could be simply left in the donation box.

can we go ahead and get rid of those big hp printers? also, could we
designate a specific day (maybe the 2nd-saturday hacking of the space?)
to gather everything that needs to be thrown out and list sell-able
items on craigslist?

Patrick