[Noisebridge-discuss] Group Grammar Clinic, Th. Feb. 24, 7pm to ? (Church classroom)

Owen Pietrokowsky opietro at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 21:32:06 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I'm teaching a clinic for grammar and writing evaluation on Thurs. Feb. 24 from 7pm on. We meet in the Church classroom. Please bring your web/social or technical writing for us to evaluate.
Space may be limited, so please RSVP and let me know what type of writing or document you'd like to bring. (This will help me plan the meeting and the agenda.)

I am requesting a donation to participate. This will help cover my expenses and planning. I won't turn anyone away, but if you are working  please chip in some extra money to cover those who are unable to pay.

Bring your laptop.
Collaboration groupware possibly provided. (If you know of any good collaboration software please let me know.)
Constructive feedback from other group members is encouraged so that this clinic is a group process.
Thank you.

Owen
opietro at yahoo.com

Poetry and Science pages