[Noisebridge-discuss] learning UI design

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 22:08:59 UTC 2011

hey, let's make this happen. How's sunday or monday for folks? I'd like it
to be not too late at night.

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 5:27 PM, tedward <arbzed at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd be into meeting up to talk UI, too!
> I have a couple of ideas I could share about general design approaches
> based on things I've picked up here and there.
>
> t.
>
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 5:03 PM, meredith scheff <satiredun at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I'd be very into this- I don't programn (yet), though.
>>

>> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Layla Mandella <laylamandella at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I would join this as well. I took a class a while ago on this and I
>>> design some websites but would love to learn more on the subject.

>> --
>> doing stuff and making things
>> ---
>> "The function of all art ... is an extension of the function of the visual
>> brain, to acquire knowledge; ...artists are, in a sense, neurologists who
>> study the capacities of the visual brain with techniques that are unique to
>> them. ." -Semir Zeki

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein