[Noisebridge-discuss] Renegade Lights 02 - Saturday, 05 March 02011

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Sun Feb 20 21:28:46 UTC 2011

Hi Noisebridge,

We're throwing a second Renegade Lights, an evening of music and visuals, in two weeks.  Our first event in September of last year was  a great success.  It's all people making sound and light with technology: Monomes, Arduinomes, Edison's infamous lunchboxes, Max/MSP, Quartz Composer, Processing and boats more.  For my own Wolf Interval set, much of the compositional process, Max/MSP and Max For Live work was done at various tables in Noisebridge, so I'd love it if you came and checked out the results.  I'm also certain a good chunk of Mediapathic's visual engine was created and refined in the late night Noisebridge zone.

What: Renegade Lights 02
Where: Il Pirata - 2007 16th Street, San Francisco
When: 21:00 - 01:30 on 05 March 02011

21:00-21:30 Blankethead
21:40-22:10 Raja The Resident Alien
22:20-23:00 Nonagon
23:10-23:50 Wolf Interval
00:00-00:40 Edison
00:50-01:30 Anon Day

Across the night - Photon slingers Mediapathic, Mattbot and Cstng-Shdws

Why: Artists + Technology = Magick

More info: http://renegadelights.net/
Facebook event if you'd like to invite friends inside the assimilation machine: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=109562689118811

Best of all possible worlds,