[Noisebridge-discuss] New donations

Simon C. Ion ion.simon.c at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:28:37 UTC 2011

Two kind folks (whose names I have forgotten, alas) stopped by today with some donations for Noisebridge. They seemed pretty impressed with the MakerBot, the electron microscope and the robotic wheelchair. (Does the SEM work? If not, these kind folks know someone who might be able to help us fix it.)

They donated:

A sweet-ass RC car
A CloneSafe Validator
A boat-load of motors
A Dremel
Various battery holders
A line-following robot
Two Powershot (S400 and S410) Canon cameras. (The cameras seem to work, but the LCD screen on the S400 is broken.) Also, there is only one battery pack between the two of them.
I've put the cameras in the darkroom. The remainder of the donations are in two boxes in the taped-off donation square.