[Noisebridge-discuss] Presenting http://gallery.noisebridge.net/

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 09:30:56 UTC 2011

Presenting http://gallery.noisebridge.net/ .

This is an attempt at an official Noisebridge photo gallery.  Right now,
it's got over 500 pictures, mostly from the initial move-in to 2169
Mission St.

Rubin kept telling me I should set the photo gallery myself.  So I got
Andy Isaacson to provision me the DNS for gallery.noisebridge.net .
It's a work in progress.  Please feel free to tell me everything that's
wrong with it.

Also, I really want more pictures.  If you zip them up and email them to
me, I'll add them.  Each folder is automatically its own gallery.  The
gallery script automatically creates thumbnails.  I can give anybody ftp
access to upload photos directly.  Just ask me off-list so I can setup
an ftp account.

Patrick