[Noisebridge-discuss] Adafruit final order & numbers

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Feb 23 06:31:55 UTC 2011

Some of you might remember the bulk Adafruit order.

After some hoo-ha about wrong/missing items, everything is settled and
NB benefits to the princely tune of $51.35
(See below for numbers if you care.)

(If we do this again, whoever orders should personally put the loot
directly into the hands of the orderees so as to minimize hoo-ha.)