[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 40, Issue 24

- noisebridge at splattercast.com
Thu Feb 24 04:05:51 UTC 2011

nah.

that's seldom true.

noisebridge, you are still a real mess. i wish it weren't so. it's sad to watch this. i've been watching it for a year, hoping things would improve. they haven't.
i'm sad for the lost potential

y'all spend an incredible amount of energy managing the allegedly non-managed organization. that says it all right there, not to mention the drama

defenders of the space? Seriously?

i'm not a troll. i'm just continually astonished when i take an occasional stroll through the shunted-off mail that's for spare-time reading.

my friends in 'hacker spaces' elsewhere have mailing lists that are all about projects, and collaboration.... in spaces that are pretty  much free of drama, and homeless guys sleeping on couches, and votes-to-ban, and so on.

this is really something to see.

anyway, if anyone's interested in making something a bit more like the hacker dojo, let me know. i am.