[Noisebridge-discuss] Designated contact person: Jason Dusek.

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:21:29 UTC 2011

  Hello Patrick,

  I think it's probably best if there is a designated member
  contact for you at Noisebridge for the next two weeks, while
  we handle the present complaints. At the end of the two weeks,
  perhaps matters will be resolved; if not, perhaps a new
  contact person will be selected at the meeting.

  I will serve as that contact person.

  I would like all persons receiving correspondence from Patrick
  that relates in any way to the present complaints to forward
  this correspondence to the contact person, without replying,
  for archival as well as for ensuring a reasonable and
  coordinated response. As we can see from the forwarded
  messages below my signature, there is already some confusion
  about some conversation that Patrick has had with Rachel.

  Patrick, at present I have seen two messages from you relating
  to disclosure of notes and materials from yesterday's meeting.
  You have asked that:

 .  The more complete set of notes not be circulated.

 .  The emails I have collected not be circulated.

  Now, in no small way, these requests amount to shutting the
  barn door after the horse has run away; the material is in
  circulation. Just the same, a reasonable effort will be made
  to ensure the material not indexed on any search engine nor
  made publicly available on the internet.

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/