[Noisebridge-discuss] State of locks

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Thu Feb 24 06:56:06 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I just noticed that a key to 2169 I recently obtained has a flaw I
thought I eliminated from the key pool.  The flaw is that the key goes
in a little too far and so you have to fiddle with it to get it to
work right.  There's a small chance that a really worn or slightly
bent key can end up getting permanently stuck in the lock if it has
this flaw, but I'm more worried about people being annoyed than
breaking the lock.

If you have a key with the flaw, just mail me and we'll arrange to get
you one without it.

Other than that, how are the locks on the doors downstairs working?