[Noisebridge-discuss] State of locks

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Feb 24 07:26:54 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:56 PM, Dr. Jesus <j at hug.gs> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just noticed that a key to 2169 I recently obtained has a flaw I
> thought I eliminated from the key pool.  The flaw is that the key goes
> in a little too far and so you have to fiddle with it to get it to
> work right.  There's a small chance that a really worn or slightly
> bent key can end up getting permanently stuck in the lock if it has
> this flaw, but I'm more worried about people being annoyed than
> breaking the lock.
>
> If you have a key with the flaw, just mail me and we'll arrange to get
> you one without it.
>
> Other than that, how are the locks on the doors downstairs working?

The downstairs lock on the metal gate is working well (for me at
least), though I have no idea where the key for the glass door is (I
hear we should be locking that at night).

I have no idea where or why the lock on the unit door (the one with
the porthole) has gone away and the crashbar removed.

Thanks for making access control as awesome as possible.

Someday maybe we'll be able to revoke a single key :p