[Noisebridge-discuss] I've got the compilation for Saturday.

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 09:18:31 UTC 2011

Jason handed it off to me. I will be at techshop in the afternoon to lase
but am generally available to meet at the space with the notes. Please email
me directly with times you are available if you want to meet up and read
them.  Sunday too if you need it, not sure which of us will have them but I
can make commitments as/if needed to make sure people who need access have
it.  I have the shorter electronic version as well. Please email for this if
you need. I hope you can understand that the paper version is "better", both
in that it contains more information and that it contains an added layer of
protection to everyone involved.

Thanks to people for their patience in the preparation of this document.  It
has been important to take care with what is revealed and how to best try to
protect everyone.

I have been doing a lot of discussion with people at the space.  It is hard
(and super time consuming) but required, I believe, because of the letter I
undersigned earlier this week. I am available to discuss my choices with any
of you in advance of the meeting Tuesday.

mediumreality.com