[Noisebridge-discuss] Rock Bottom Sanguino Kit - aka RBFK644 - Cheap Arduino Kit using ATmega644P-20PU

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Feb 26 19:49:55 UTC 2011

For those who want more digital IO, and don't mind a little extra work, here's
a kit <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe/freeduino/rbfk.shtml> to make a
breadboarded arduino/sanguino <http://sanguino.cc/buy>.  I wanna buy one for
a clock I'm making.  I'll place the order Sunday Night.  Anyone else that
wants one should message me, and then, when I place the order Sunday night,
I'll request money via paypal at the pricing rate we get.

For those who are inclined to just buy the ATmega644P-20PU themselves,
they're about $8 from digikey.