[Noisebridge-discuss] Anybody interested in donating hangers for the coat rack in the front.

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 06:06:28 UTC 2011

Good evening Noisebridge,

a couple of days ago I made the recommendation to someone to not hang their
jacket over the chair in which they were sitting. I did this because the
jacket was touching the floor and collecting dust because of it's size.

I have moved an unused clothing rack to the front for people to hang there
jackets on, and the funny thing about it is that it doesn't have any hangers
to allow people to efficiently do so (the can only hang clothes over the bar
if they wish.).

If there are a couple of people who would like bring a couple of hangers for
the rack or donate some that would be awesome.

Regards.
Robert Albert Young Chu (Rayc)
robertayoungchu at gmail.com

OH AND... Thank you Jason for buying an ink cartridge for the printer.