[Noisebridge-discuss] Call for Pervasive Computing Demos (Deadline this Friday!)

Daniela Rosner daniela.rosner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:11:34 UTC 2011

(Apologies for any cross-posting)

Pervasive 2011 is coming to San Francisco this summer and we want to
include your work!

Designing an interactive tool that engages our everyday contexts?
Developing a pervasive system that suggests new avenues for design?
This annual conference is the premier forum for researchers,
developers and designers to present their latest results in all areas
related to architecture, design, implementation, application and
evaluation of pervasive computing.

Move fast because the deadline for demos is this coming Friday!

Submission Deadline : Friday, March 4, 2011
Author Notification : Friday, April 8, 2011
Camera-ready Paper Deadline : Friday, April 29, 2011
Conference: June 12-15, 2011