[Noisebridge-discuss] more member shelves = more happy members = more NB income

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Feb 1 00:51:01 UTC 2011

and also, because I object to the use of more communal space being
gentrified into private storage space if it can be avoided.

---- original mess ----

On a practical note of the members-only shelves, as a non-official member
(i donate off the books) and a non-shelf-haver, I would like to recommend
that a group of non-contraversial persons go through the shelving spaces
and find the spaces being squatted by ex-members, or current members who
are spreading like a fungus into other shelves unneccesarily.

in other words, discover the ten shelves which are not being appropriately
allocated, and rename them to FOUND002.CHK and put their contents in the
donation area after their owners have been given a chance to claim them.

mostly because i know theres probably a lot of cool stuff abandoned on
those shelves.

-jake