[Noisebridge-discuss] more member shelves = more happy members = more NB income

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:15:28 UTC 2011

My personal rule is that if a decision involves spending a non-trivial
amount of money, and the money is being spent on something for a group,
then i try to reach some sort of consensus.  There's just no point in
spending money on something that nobody else wants.

I don't mind spending the entire cash upfront myself if I can find a
good deal and people are willing to donate cash after-the-fact so I can
recoup most of the cost.

I figure we can replace the shelves one set at a time.  We can get one
set now.  After people move their stuff into those, then we can replace
another set.  I can probably spent $500 out of my own pocket to get this
done faster, provided that some form of donations after-the-fact will
offset that.

If we can all generally reach some sort of agreement on this, then I can
get at least one set of lockers in there within the next week.

Here's a few choice things I found on craigslist. Nevermind the prices
right now, just the selection.  What's everyone's opinion about these:
Shiny Red Lockers
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/2185917691.html

Steel Lockers - Banks of 18
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bfs/2178659965.html