[Noisebridge-discuss] Exploitable statistical vulnerability in scratchoff lottery tickets

Sai sai at saizai.com
Wed Feb 2 03:25:44 UTC 2011

I'd be willing to chip in a few for analysis from Chicago.

I'm guessing though that what we'd want to do is to set up a website
with a form that looks like the ticket, and ask people to type in
their own. Collect a whole bunch and analyze. :)

Wanna? I'd be willing to work on this a bit and provide the hosting &
backend. Would help if someone else could do the GUI.

- Sai