[Noisebridge-discuss] Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Feb 3 01:44:44 UTC 2011

I've never heard of any no-desktops policy.  As with anything, it's
been, bring/leave it at your own risk.  Giant Robots Happen!  (Although
not often enough...)

That said, I do think it's unexcellent to hide someone else's property -
including Noisebridge's.  It's possible that whoever put a computer
under a pile of fabric had a non-hiding purpose in mind but I can't
think what that would have been.

If you have a problem with someone's behavior, talk to them.  This is
hard, but it's better in the long run.  "Sending a message" through
nonverbal communication, such as moving their shit around, really
doesn't actually send the message.  It just results in long boring
threads on the mailing list, that overuse the word "unexcellent".

Rachel M