[Noisebridge-discuss] personal computers at Noisebridge (was Re: Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.)

jim jim at well.com
Thu Feb 3 02:47:45 UTC 2011

    isky shares his computer with others, and seems to
me pretty freely.

    maybe define "the issue": i'm guessing something
like "some of us are pissed off that you've been
keeping your personal computer in that spot for so
long." (is that right?)
    whatever the issue definition, thence a
discussion. i don't mind these long, boring email
storms because they seem part of being here and with
each other, one way to work things out.