[Noisebridge-discuss] Bill, Ted and Noisebridge's "Excellent" document

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:45:43 UTC 2011

this is an AWESOME idea! The 12th is the monthly hackathon so it would be a
great day to hack on our social structure. I think a set of guidelines would
be nice for people - we have a lot of unwritten rules that newcomers are
often inadvertently tromping all over, then they don't know why people's
panties are in a twist.  Some People care about the mores of the group more
than about if something is a supposed 'must' or not.

I unfortunately have to work that day :( but I don't really care too much
what these guidelines are so hooray!

R.

mediumreality.com