[Noisebridge-discuss] Bill, Ted and Noisebridge's "Excellent" document

jim jim at well.com
Thu Feb 3 23:27:14 UTC 2011

EEEK!
    saturday the twelfth is the second saturday of
the month, the day we're trying to get people to
work on the space (like help with the elevator,
shelves, lights...).
    i've got a sinking feeling about also having
some get-together that encourages people to talk
instead of screw screws and move things and such.