[Noisebridge-discuss] Bill, Ted and Noisebridge's "Excellent" document

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 01:48:13 UTC 2011

Ha ha ok! I take my suggestion back, Jim. I see your point.

Thanks Glen!

Looking at my calendar, I can do the Sunday the 20th or either Sat/Sun the
26 & 27

I would prefer for Danny to be there if possible!  We could do shorter
sessions on both days that weekend, to allow more people the chance to come
- i'd love to give the most people a chance to contribute ideas.

I am curious if that weekend works for most people?

mediumreality.com