[Noisebridge-discuss] personal computers at Noisebridge (was Re: Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.)

jim jim at systemateka.com
Fri Feb 4 17:29:09 UTC 2011

    i don't get it. i'm involved with three different
groups that have used the turing classroom for over a
year. isky and his computer have never posed a problem
for us and occasionally have benefitted us, as someone
in the group got to use isky's computer rather than be
idle.
    is this campaign a matter of trying to solve a
problem that doesn't exist? i.e. impose some discipline
based on a policy just 'cause?

    i like that isky and his computer remain where
they have been: they've served more needs than just
our groups, i see them as a resource that does good
and absolutely no harm.

    please explain the problem that's occurred or
occurring if there is one.

    better yet, please drop this campaign until there's
a problem that is affecting a bunch of people not on
a theoretical or policy basis.