[Noisebridge-discuss] personal computers at Noisebridge (was Re: Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.)

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:58:50 UTC 2011

Based solely on this thread, the people bothered by Isky squatting his
personal gaming computer in the classroom seems as follows:
myself, Al, Andy, Shannon, Josh

All those people, myself included, I can state with confidence genuinely
have the best interest of Noisebridge at heart.  Whether it
inconveniences anybody or not, that particular space in the public
classroom could be put to better use than Isky's personal gaming
computer.  Isky's having his personal gaming computer in that space
prevents any other potential use for that space.

I consider Isky a friend.  However, I can't honestly say with confidence
that Isky has the best interest of Noisebridge at heart.  I think Isky's
concern is nothing more than Isky and for Isky to have a neighborhood
clubhouse where he can keep his gaming computer, take couchsurfers, and
that's within walking distance from his place.

If Isky genuinely cared about Noisebridge, he could've ended this thread
a long time ago by saying "I found my gaming computer.  I'm taking the
hint and taking the computer home."

Patrick