[Noisebridge-discuss] personal computers at Noisebridge (was Re: Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.)

jim jim at well.com
Fri Feb 4 18:18:51 UTC 2011

    please explain how isky's computer presence affects
__YOU__ and what you're doing.
    it seems to me that every one of the people you've
named are objecting as a matter of policy, not as a
result of any interference they've experienced.
    it seems to me you're trying to solve a problem
that has not occurred.
    it's clear that there are others you have not
mentioned who have benefited from isky and his
computer.
    it's also clear that this campaign has caused grief
to isky and to me and, it seems to me, to some others.
i see no good that's come of this.

    STOP TRYING TO BE THE POLICE!

    i'm proud of being part of noisebridge. there are
lots of people here i love, others i admire, none i
despise.
    i like the trains to run on time, but that's not
of much importance to me, certainly not compared to
the comfort and sense of security of people in the
space (physical and virtual).
    please consider just watching what people do and
learning about the dynamics at work without trying
to fix things--we all have a lot to learn, including
some things we can't dream of.

(fuck!)