[Noisebridge-discuss] personal computers at Noisebridge (was Re: Missing Green Bike /w Red Grips.)

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 00:15:17 UTC 2011

  Isky is harmless but his use of the space is annoying.

  If we do nothing, we allow this bad example to
  persist; but it's not clear there is anything morally
  acceptable that we can do with the computer -- to
  turn it in to a robot, to discard it or to hide are
  all remedies worse than what they cure. Vigilantism
  and the threat thereof is beneath our dignity.

  The best outcome, the one that will leave everyone at
  ease, is for Isky to remove the computer.

  Isky, I beseech you, remove this computer. Take it
  back to your house.

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/