[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge sticker re-order comments

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 00:34:47 UTC 2011

Actually, I was imaging a more comical use of "Property of
Noisebridge" stickers, where they're just put on random things all
over the place - especially outside of Noisebridge on things that
clearly don't belong to NB, like buses etc.

Much like XKCD's "Actual Size" stickers, which can amusingly be put
on, say, a 10' tall poster of a PS3.

If there were "Property of Noisebridge" stickers, I'd really want to
put them on my own stuff, as a joke. But that would be a bad idea
unless everyone knew it was a joke.

Actually, it wouldn't matter because I'm never able to make it to
noisebridge, but still.

In a similar vein, it would be funny if we got stickers that said
"Absolutely not property of Noisebridge" and used *those* as the
official noisebridge property indicators.
-Taylor