[Noisebridge-discuss] donated noisebridge companion cube computer

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Sat Feb 5 22:36:51 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Patrick Keys <citizenkeys at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see a reason why we can't have all 3 operating systems on there.
>
> Right now, Noisebridge does not have a public Windows computer anywhere.

Miloh set up a Toshiba laptop with XP to talk to the camera attached
to the stereo microscope.

There's XP on a few of the other laptops.

>  Nor do we have a public Intel-based MacOS computer.

There are several at the other hackerspace.  I can set you up with
logins if you want.  The VA software endowment also included some
Macbook Pros which I've been loaning out to people for various
purposes.