[Noisebridge-discuss] You and your pretty little Consensus Process too.

Molly Bee mountainoceansky at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 18:30:11 UTC 2011

Hullo Noisies,

I was puttering about in my mean menial existence far, far away when my thoughts turned to NB, as they so often do, and I got to wondering about your mystical consensus process.

It doesn't seem like it scales well.

I mean, it makes sense, in essence, with three friends on a rucksacking trip through Norwiggia or Dutchland or sommat. But when there are fourteen clowns, mimes, and adult entertainers pogo-sticking around in the fragile wicker basket of a helium-filled dirigible? Or, gods forbid, 129 cracker-snacking hackers in a single concrete nest woven with wires in an invisible wi-fi tapestry, CERTAINLY UP TO SOMETHING, probably making sekrit (miniature) giant robots, etc-errata.

How?

Sincerely (without wax),
Molly