[Noisebridge-discuss] donated new hp laserjet color laser printer (cp1525nw)

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 00:58:02 UTC 2011

Updated the printers page on the wiki.

HP Color LaserJet Pro 1525nw

Color laser printer with both USB and built-in tcp/ip ethernet
networking. It prints up to 12ppm black and up to 8ppm color. It has
128 MB memory. Uses 4 toner cartridges: cyan, magenta, yellow, black.
Purchased new for Noisebridge. The purchase includes a 1-year
warranty.

Details about this printer are on hp's website:
HP LaserJet Pro CP1525 Color Printer series - Overview and Features
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06a/18972-18972-3328060-15077-3328070-4052975.html

The i.p. address (as of February 6, 2011) is 172.30.1.51 .

Patrick