[Noisebridge-discuss] Window for Turing Classroom (was "Classroom Turing Porthole")

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 02:54:14 UTC 2011

Though totally awesome, a piece of acrylic that big would be *spendy* - like
$150 or so is my guess? Also, the biggest problem with plastic in general -
it gets scratchy as a mofo when you start to clean it! Not saying its
undoable, but it may be a bit harder to implement than originally thought.

Sean