[Noisebridge-discuss] Window for Turing Classroom (was "Classroom Turing Porthole")

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:35:33 UTC 2011

You are in a small, dimly-lit room that contains piles of junk. To the
west is a door to an elevator. To the east are bright lights of the
main room. You will most likely be eaten by a grue.

There is a round piece of glass here.

) get glass

You pick up the round piece of glass.

) go east

Walking past large amounts of equipment, computers, and semi-insane
hackers, you find yourself in front of a solid wooden door that says
"Turing" on it.

) use glass on door

You have installed the glass on the door as a window. You now have 3
of 256 points.

This really does seem to be the most simple and direct solution to this problem.

-Al