[Noisebridge-discuss] Window for Turing Classroom (was "Classroom Turing Porthole")

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:45:19 UTC 2011

Regardless of the shape of the glass, my opinion is the window should
not be round.  We already have a round window.  Another round window is
not original or unique.  Shape it like a diamond or an octagon or
something else.

Perhaps shaping it like a Noisebridge logo wouldn't be best if we decide
to put the Great Seal of Noisebridge on the wall directly next to the
classroom door.

Patrick