[Noisebridge-discuss] selling junk and other topics

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Mon Feb 14 19:39:58 UTC 2011

I suggest we finish discussing

    * Whether Consensus is functioning optimally at Noisebridge
    * What occurs if Snackbridge makes an ongoing profit or an ongoing loss
    * What we want to get with the $500 that Pactrick will be giving
      Noisebridge
    * What can be done to make Noisebridge a better event venue
    * The need for a secure lock reminder on the front gate
    * and (please add the ongoing discussions that I have forgotten)

BEFORE we start a new topic on ANY improvement subject.  I've gotten a
headache.

Thank you,
Claudia