[Noisebridge-discuss] selling junk and other topics

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:02:29 UTC 2011

On 2/14/2011 11:39 AM, girlgeek wrote:
> I suggest we finish discussing
>
>     * Whether Consensus is functioning optimally at Noisebridge
No.

>     * What occurs if Snackbridge makes an ongoing profit or an ongoing loss
Snackbridge operates at a small negligible loss.  Even if it made a
profit, any profits would also be negligible compared to my personal
monetary contributions.

>     * What we want to get with the $500 that Patrick will be giving
I have contributed beyond that amount for various things, none of which
I care to mention.  Please think about that the next time you print
something on the color laser printer or wash your hands in the bathroom.

>     * What can be done to make Noisebridge a better event venue
Keep the place clean, make sure event organizers know where to find
everything, and also that we request event organizers to collect a
particular dollar donation at the door from their guests, among other
things.

>     * The need for a secure lock reminder on the front gate
This is very important.  Make sure the front gate locks when entering or
leaving the building.  Sometimes the gate seems locked and isn't.

Patrick