[Noisebridge-discuss] lockers for noisebridge - big enough? funding?

L E lexein-esc at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 02:07:29 UTC 2011

If they're all exactly the same model (with the front punched hole vents), with
the installation of some electronics and surplus LED backlights, Noisebridge
gets a huge bank of n*6 dot matrix awesomeness, with which to scroll out NO
SLEEPING and GET THE DOOR and IT'S TOO QUIET. SOMEBODY HACK SOMETHING.