[Noisebridge-discuss] okay, so no lockers. just forget it.

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:58:09 UTC 2011

For the record, I'm for lockers, on some negotiable conditions:

* They're privately paid for.

* They don't take up "too much" space (and we keep the existing member
shelves, of course).

* They're only available to members in good standing. (I'm for getting
more benefits and incentives for people to become members.)

* We charge $10 a month for their use, to keep them from going stale
like the member shelves tend to. This can be used to partially/fully
pay back the person who paid for them (or not), and then can go to
Noisebridge.

-Al