[Noisebridge-discuss] i object to lockers for noisebridge

jim jim at well.com
Thu Feb 17 14:39:15 UTC 2011

    i don't get it. how come shelves with doors (lockers)
are a problem? i don't see that has anything to do with
privacy or anonymity or anything else other than maybe
keeping stuff from falling out. we have member shelves
so that people can keep parts of their projects safe
from repurposing. the lockers seem to do that.