[Noisebridge-discuss] lockers for noisebridge - big enough? funding?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 00:56:31 UTC 2011

Other points that haven't been mentioned:

2-5x as much shelf space can be obtained for around the same price point.

Bins bins bins:
If the 'lockers' weren't eponymous with locks, one of you might agree they
adress the regular absentminded  shelf user's dilemma of stuffing so much
loose odds and ends onto a shelf that things inevitably fall off and get
lost or replaced to the wrong shelf.

I'm getting bins to gift to new members who can use them.

-rma

On Feb 17, 2011 4:39 PM, "Moxie Marlinspike" <moxie at thoughtcrime.org> wrote:

On 02/17/2011 03:49 PM, Mikael Vejdemo-Johansson wrote:
>> Updated opinions: generally unopposed (9)...
Hey, to be completely fair, he did include a radical shift in language
-- from "opposed" and "unopposed" to "*generally* opposed" and
"*generally* unopposed."

And from the bin that I've apparently been put in, it's also interesting
to see that Patrick interpreted my comment about not echoing others
who've expressed sentiments which already reflect my own as referring to
*his* sentiments.  Certainly wishful thinking.

- moxie

--
http://www.thoughtcrime.org