[Noisebridge-discuss] Low cost, low resolution, large LCD displays?

singclarity have.fun.chosen.one at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 05:04:44 UTC 2011

I've had this very same idea! It's called the WALL-O-BLOG and would only
be difficult because most cpus and graphics cards have very sketchy
support for more than one or two displays. Those that do are very
expensive. Either that or we would need to use some hardware strategy to
make the different screens seem like one big screen to the computer.

- abhay