[Noisebridge-discuss] Low cost, low resolution, large LCD displays?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 05:16:55 UTC 2011

I've wanted to do this with cube shelves, laptops, and vlc serving video.

It would be a more temporary solution for an event..

Other then that, Zack has been doing great work with old 'broken' benq lcd
screens...  ill search a bit for some deals.

-rma

On Feb 17, 2011 9:04 PM, "singclarity" <have.fun.chosen.one at gmail.com>