[Noisebridge-discuss] Low cost, low resolution, large LCD displays?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Feb 18 20:46:18 UTC 2011

Yeah, and will get expensive trying to find brains to drive them, as most
have already pointed out.

Maybe, if it is not totally unattractive to you, we can see about getting a
bulk "we're hacking these and making them popular for you" deal from the
designers.  Bunnie, the designer of these devices, is hacker oriented and is
supporting the community.